Sider

søndag 14. august 2016

Tusen takk / Thank you card

Also today I show a card that will find it's way to Norway.

I used:
"Papeteria" A6 double card chamois;
Chamois paper for the mat;
White, green, yellow and red scrap papers;
Embossing folder: Cuttlebug. I used the backside;
Doilies: Lifestyle die;
Swirl: Marianne Design die;
Flowers: EK Success punch;
Text written on my computer;
Water colour pencil;
Rhine stones.


I want to show my card here:
Pixie's
Creative Friday: Bingo (Strass-Steine, Floral, Embossing)

3 kommentarer:

  1. Love this card Liv - so fresh and really pretty as well!

    Great to see you in the Playground, I had a day off yesterday so am catching up now with commenting :)

    Hugs

    SvarSlett
  2. A very pretty card Liv. What a lovely embossing folder that is. Barbxx

    SvarSlett
  3. So pretty. I love the embossing folder and the vine of flowers. This is so bright and cheerful.

    SvarSlett

Populære innlegg